YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — A courtroom brawl pushed back the sentencing hearing for a convicted killer Thursday in Ohio.
CBS affiliate WKBN reported two of the victim’s sons tried to jump Dale Williams as the family gave their victim impact statements.
Williams confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend, Elizabeth Pledger, in 2017.
WKBN said both family members were arrested, and one had a Taser used on HIM.
What other people are reading right now:
- Convicted child molester who escaped from Florida prison captured in Miami-Dade
- Mother arrested after daughter licks tongue depressor, puts it back at Jacksonville doctor's office
- Dolphin found impaled in the head in South Florida
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he's facing criminal charges
- Fecal pollution puts Tampa area beaches under 'health advisory'
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.