We know the uncertainty about the novel coronavirus can be unnerving for you and your loved ones.
You may have a lot of questions about the virus — about testing, the spread, what our leaders are doing in response, and much more.
You’re not alone.
On Thursday evening, WFAA held “Coronavirus in Texas: A Town Hall.”
We brought together top leaders from across North Texas, including Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price and Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins.
Top medical experts also joined us for this important conversation.
And, they answered the questions that you've been asking.
More resources and coverage of COVID-19 in North Texas:
- These are the confirmed COVID-19 cases in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Texas governor: Schools, bars, restaurant dining rooms must close temporarily due to coronavirus
- LIST: Numerous North Texas school districts extend closures over COVID-19 concerns
- LIST: UIL says all activities are suspended until at least May 4
- What is an underlying health condition or issue for COVID-19?
- How to file for unemployment in Texas if your job is affected by coronavirus
- Finding peace amidst the stress: How meditation can work during COVID-19 crisis