GREENSBORO, N.C. —
The following events are all happening on Monday, July 4.
- Center City Park in Greensboro
- 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Starting at 211 North Davie Street
- Downtown Greensboro - 536 S Elm Street
- 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- RELATED: Greensboro's Fun Fourth Festival needs you!
- Oak Hollow Festival Park - 1841 Eastchester Drive in High Point
- Gates open at 4:30 p.m.
- $10 parking pass
- $20 family fun zone
- Camel City Yacht Club at 5 p.m.
- Hampton Drive at 6:30 p.m.
- Enjoy the fireworks show over the beautiful lake beginning at 9:15 p.m.
- More information about this event, here.
Fireworks and Food Trucks
- Archdale Recreation Center at Creekside Park - 214 Park Drive
- Food trucks and music will begin at 6 p.m.
- Ziggy's Space - 1547 W English Road
- High Point, NC
- Starts at 7 p.m.
- Tickets available, here.
- Starts at Kernersville Elementary School and ends at Kernersville Library
- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Parade procession starts at 9 a.m.
- This event will demonstrate the strength of our Forsyth County Democrats. Family and friends are invited to come out and enjoy the floats and treats.
Know of any other events? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.