GRAHAM, N.C. — A person died due to injures from a house fire in Graham Saturday.
According to the Graham Fire Department, the fire happened at a home on W. Market Street.
A family member living next door reported that the house was on fire and someone was trapped inside.
Firefighters were able to pull the person from the home and they were taken to the hospital for treatment where they later died.
The fire was reported under control within two and a half hours from the arrival of the fire department and the home due to damages is considered a total loss.