GREENSBORO, N.C. — A Greensboro woman says she was assaulted, not one time, but two times in the same night by separate attackers. 

This all happened in a pretty popular part of town. 

It was near College Hill and Lindley Park. 

A Greensboro police report says Sachiko Harding was the victim of aggravated assault right outside of Wahoo's. Harding says it all started with a girls night night for half priced wine and mussels and then things went south.

"Next thing I know I'm thrown on the ground, hands around my neck. Head being slammed to the ground and being choked within inches of my life," said Harding.

Harding said she was near the UNCG area Wednesday night when she was attacked twice.

"To feel like going out with your girlfriends is putting yourself in a vulnerable situation where you could possibly be murdered? Yeah, I'm very wary to go back out in Greensboro," said Harding.

Harding said after dinner her and her friends went to College Hill. There one man was making them feel uncomfortable, and when they left she says he followed them and grabbed her in between her legs. 

"I think it is going to take me a while to get over the fear and the distrust and the worry," said Harding.

However, the night got even worse.

Later on, Harding said she wanted to go home so she asked a nearby bartender at Wahoo's to call her fiance for her.

While she waited for him to arrive, Harding says 5 men approached her and one attacked. 

"Terror. Honestly. The visual of his hands around my throat isn't going away – it's going to take a long time," said Harding.

Harding said her fiance arrived and called 9-1-1 before the men also tried to attack him.

She also said her fiance's tires were slashed by the men before police arrived.

The one thing Harding wanted everyone to know is neither of these happened in some big city back alley.

"A fallacy that this happens in just a back alley. It's nonsense. This happens everywhere -- in broad daylight," said Harding.

Again GPD does have a police report on this attack,-but that's about all they would say. No word on if they have any suspects.

In the meantime, Harding is also sharing her story on Facebook, where it already has hundreds of shares.