We're bracing for the first major snowstorm of the season. We'll have crews all over the Triad, but we can't be everywhere -- and that's where you come in!
We want to see your best snow pictures and videos and we want to share your content with our viewers via newscasts and on our social media pages.
Please, don't put yourself in a dangerous situation just to #DoItForTheGram.
Here are the best ways to share your #SnowOn2 pics and videos with us.
1) Use the hashtag #SnowOn2 -- it makes it super easy to find your post on social media this way!
2) EMAIL US! Send your videos or pictures to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Let us know WHERE the video or picture was taken. We want to let people know whether they're looking at Mt. Airy or Burlington.
4) Let us know WHO to courtesy for the photo(s) or video(s). We've got to give credit where it's due.
5) Finally, follow us and join the conversation about the Triad's first major snow of the season!