Two national companies have recalled some types of flour used for baking and cooking because of the possible presence of E. coli.
Hodgson Mill has recalled five-pound bags of Unbleached All-Purpose White Wheat Flour after possible E. coli was found in some samples.
Unbleached All-Purpose White Wheat Flour (5 lb.) — UPC 0-71518-05009-2, Best By Date 10-01-2020 and 10-02-2020 with lot codes listed Lot# 001042 & 005517
The product was sold nationwide. If you bought this flour, you should return it for a refund.
Company UNFI also recalled five-pound bags of Wild Harvest Organic All-Purpose Flour, Unbleached, because of the presence of E. coli in some samples.
Wild Harvest Organic All-Purpose Flour, Unbleached — Package UPC: 711535509158, Best if Used by Date: 010820 CC 15:58
Anyone who bought this flour should throw it away.
Neither company has received any reports of illnesses because of the flour.
What other people are reading right now:
- America's first Thanksgiving was actually in St. Augustine, Florida
- Why the 'Trucker Salute' is a tradition worth saving
- Woman accused of firing into KFC for not being given a fork and a napkin
- Woman thanks food critic, claims his review exposed her cheating husband
- Users report Facebook, Instagram outages around the world
- Woman meets long-lost brother...60 years later
FREE 10NEWS APP: