GREENSBORO, N.C. — Are you registered to vote? If not, the State Board of Elections wants you to join the over 6.7 million people in North Carolina by registering on Tuesday, September 24.
It is the perfect day to register because it's National Voter Registration Day.
It's simple to do. You can either register at the Board of Elections office in your county, go to the DMV, or mail in a registration form.
However, if you do plan on mailing one in, make sure it's postmarked 25 days before the election.
- Click here to download the registration form.
- Click here to find out how to register and if you are eligible to vote.
- Can't remember if you're registered or if your information is up to date? Click here to find out.
We have several important races on the ballots in November.
There are mayoral elections in Greensboro, High Point, and Burlington, and also several city council members and city school board seats up for election throughout the Triad.
- Friday, October 11 at 5:00 p.m. -- the deadline for voter registration for the November elections
- Wednesday, October 15 -- In person early voting begins
- Tuesday, November 5 -- Election Day