- Ravens defer, Panthers get ball
- Mayfield rolls out and finds DJ Moore for 12 on his first snap back as the starter
-Mayfield takes a sack, forces a punt, Ravens hit Johnny Hekker, Panthers will take the five yards and replay the down
-Cory Littleton down after that first-down run by Jackson
- No one scored at the end of first quarter, 0-0
- Littleton is back on the field.
-Bravvion Roy intercepts the ball
- Bradley Bozeman just lost grip on the ball, snap infraction, but falls back on it, still Panthers ball.
-Ravens land field goal
-Ravens take the lead over Panthers 3-0
-Frankie Luvu, coming off a two-sack game last week, gets Lamar
-Mayfield finds Marshall one-on-one for 25 yards
-Eddy Piñeiro kicks in field goal it is tied 3-3.
- Justin Tucker's 37-yard field goal is good, Ravens up 6-3
-Lamar Jackson with the game's first touchdown and Ravens hit another field goal, Ravens up 13-3
-Panthers get an extra 15 after the touchback on a Ravens penalty, get to start at the 40.
-Ravens intercept the ball
-Ravens beat Panthers 13-3
Sundays are still for game days!
Panthers are revved up after defeating the Atlanta Falcons 25-15 in week 10.
This week they go up against the Baltimore Ravens, who are 6-3, at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.
Kick-off is at 1 p.m.
You can follow our game day blog for big plays and scores by the quarter!
MORE WAYS TO GET WFMY NEWS 2
Subscribe to our daily newsletter Let’s Get 2 It!
ADD THE WFMY+ APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: Add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for WFMY.
Amazon Fire TV: Search for WFMY to find the free app to add to your account. You can also add the app directly to your Fire TV through your Amazon account.