GREENSBORO, N.C. — Ascena Retail Group filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy triggering a wave of store closures. The group owned several stores you've probably heard of.
According to a press release, 36 of those closures are happening in North Carolina. Eight of them are in the trad.
Here are the closures by city:
- Catherines at Friendly Center in Greensboro
- Justice at Four Seasons Town Center in Greensboro
- Justice at Jefferson Village in Greensboro.
- Catherines at Hanes Point
- Justice at Hanes Mall
- Justice at Alamance Crossing
- Lane Bryant Outlet at Tanger Outlets
- Catherines at Liberty Square Shopping Center
For a full list of closures click here.