- RAW: Flooded Roads in Surry County
- Did you get your NC Pension check?
- Quick fix: block spam scam texts from your phone
- Atlanta neighbors help wrangle wayward group of goats and a donkey who broke loose from yard duty
- Teen battling cancer gets surprise video message from Tim Tebow
- 'Nothing short of a miracle from God' | Family shares update on Trooper hurt in I-485 accident
- Carrigan Farms quarry is the coolest place to beat the summer heat
- A worker tests positive for COVID: Why the business doesn't have to shut down.
- Need a job? Find out who is hiring right now!
- Fast facts: Who is Kamala Harris?
- Head of NC elections says state won't be doing all mail-in balloting, citing supply chain and logistical issues
- Cooper wins key ruling in COVID-19 legal fight with Forest
- VERIFY: Are absentee voting applications arriving the mail legit?
- What's the difference between an absentee ballot and voting by mail?
More Political Stories
- Trump again addressed mail-in voting during White House press conference Nation World
- President Trump claims authority to issue executive order on mail-in votes Nation World
- RNC: Decision on private Trump renomination vote not final Politics
- Congress members respond to President Trump's tweet on possibly delaying elections Local News
- Trump vs. Biden: Where they stand on health, economy, more Nation World
- Double rainbow appears over US Capitol as Rep. John Lewis lies in state one last evening Local News
- President Trump to accept RNC nomination in North Carolina Politics
- Vice President Mike Pence visiting North Carolina Local News
- Watch Live: Rep. John Lewis’ body arrives at Joint Base Andrews ahead of funeral procession in D.C. Traffic
- Selma honors congressman John Lewis: 1940-2020 News
- Voter emergency order | North Carolina GOP has 'grave concerns,' chairman suggests changes Politics
- North Carolina governor wants US to extend $600/week unemployment benefits Money
- City of Lexington will take legal action over Confederate monument
- Many left in the dark as federal unemployment benefits assistance ends
- Did Thom Tillis vote to take away protections for those with pre-existing conditions? Yes.
- No, President Trump can’t delay the November election
- FACT CHECK: Cunningham did raise taxes ... 19 years ago. Here's why
- Truth checking Lt. Governor Dan Forest's claims about Gov. Cooper
- Fact checking Governor Roy Cooper's ad claims about Dan Forest
- Fact-checking Democratic nominee Joe Biden's political ad
- Fact checking the latest ad supporting President Trump
- What are Kanye West's chances as a third party candidate?
- President Trump tweets about Roy Cooper & the RNC that’s no longer in North Carolina
- Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest to sue Governor Roy Cooper over executive orders