TAMPA, Fla — An earring given to Karma Nguyen by her late husband was lost at the Super Bowl and now she's asking for help finding it.
Karma was one of the 7,500 health care heroes invited to the Super Bowl on Sunday. She says she looked through photos and thinks she misplaced the earrings somewhere at the TikTok tailgate concert or before she got to that area.
She says she normally wouldn't make a big deal about something like this, but these earrings have sentimental value. They were given to her by her husband Tri Nguyen before he died. He was an emergency room nurse.
Karma described Tri as somebody you would remember if you met him.
"He was the most amazing, compassionate nurse, father man and husband," Karma said.
Karma says he passed away several years ago and since then she tried to keep him nearby wearing the earrings he gave her.
Karma is asking anyone who finds the earing to email her at Helpfindlostearring@yahoo.com.
- Everything you need to know about the Buccaneers' Super Bowl champion boat parade
- It’s about to (hopefully) get easier to get a COVID vaccine at a pharmacy near you
- More riot video expected as Trump trial opening arguments begin
- Trump's 2nd impeachment trial: How long will it take?
- 50 Cent's Super Bowl party costs St. Petersburg company its lease at Albert Whitted Airport
- Suspected cyber attack on Oldsmar water plant prompts security review
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter